Du hast keine Verbindung zu diesem Charakter.
Um diesem Charakter zu folgen, ist eine Erlaubnis erforderlich. Möchtest du eine Erlaubnisanfrage stellen?
Lonely So Lonely Solo Gamer.
Hiya Guyz. RetrikaSeven ere.
54 years of age and playing Final Fantasy from SNES days...Favourite ...Final Fantasy 7...
Being an older gamer is quite strange.
1. I surprise myself as I'm pretty good at RPG's...Still got the skills,reactions,trips for a wee.
2. The loo is my enemy when FF gets going. For some reason I drink tons of Zero or nearly Zero percent alchohol. This takes me straight back to 1.
3. Comfy chair...not for me. I've got a comfy chair...loads of em in fact. BUT!! my eyes are a bit odd. So I sit closer. I tell myself that.."Those E.Sports" kids are glued to their monitors so why not a 50 inch Panasonic. ( other big TV's are of course available ).
6. I use a 'POOOFE'....dunno how ya really spell that one.
7. I'm a Type 1 Insulin Diabetic, so stopping to check my blood sugar is so not fair. Its great with FF as it simply records that I'm away from keyboard. PESKY PC USERS...LOL.
8. CRAMP!...Usually level 9 Necromancer Leg Level. Up for a stretch...packet of crisps..salt...thats better. OH! crap.....need a wee again.
9. FF cOnStIpAtIoN!..FOR SOME REASON...number two's just never happen..
11. Playing alone and Whizzing about all over FF world seeing some dude zipping around in a flippin 'ARMCHAIR' or throne or something like that. Running up to said Level 40+ player and Emoteing my head off. Player simply Zooms off. No one ever appreciates my fantastic Moteing skills.
12. On the topic of purchases. I bought a groovy easter egg hat today. Now ya don't get that in'ANTHEM'. Which I dabble in.
I'll end on 12. For now...Thirteen is 'No Potions. Antidotes. etc...Healing spells or wandering into a massive BATTLE with just your undies on.
I'll click off for now.
My first time BLOGGING.
Hope to add daily.
Clicking OFF for now.
Gefällt mir: 3Gefällt mir: 0
Welcome to the lodestone love
Hi there! Hope you enjoy your time in the game.
Well hello there. Welcome!
LOL, your not the only older gamer here honey. ;-)
51 here and been doing this for over 2 years now. Unlike you though, I have many friends in the FF world. It's not hard to find some if you look.
And I DO sit in a comfy chair! AND play on a 120 inch screen sometimes, screw those small monitors!
I really don't play all that much though, except when Eureka was new, but that is over now for the most part, so I have stopped doing so many hours.
Anyway, welcome to the lodestone.
Fun read yus yus
This was super entertaining, just started playing myself and I'm usually just questing. I wouldn't mind hanging out sometime.
Hello there. I am also an old timer, 55 here. I have been playing since before a Realm Reborn but only on and off. Fastest way I see to make friends is find a active Free Company. Hope you can cure your loneliness.
You aren't that old. My grandma at 83 has been playing JRPGs since 1989, and played a little Ultima on the C64 the year before that. Don't sweat it!