Forum

Wichtig

Öffentlich

-

-

Possible 2nd Raid Group Idea!

Lunix EsquireMidgardsormr [Aether]

Hey hey hey members of D3SU!!

Lunix Esquire here to have finally found this sacred grounds called Free Company Forum and I finally decided I'll give it a shot to write something here in hopes for people ta see!

Here, I am wanting to start a possible idea of a 2nd Static Raid group for the D3SU FC since I am seeing more and more people reaching 60 and getting geared.

So, for those whose been wanting to try out the End Game Content of FFXIV, and prefer it to do so with members of the FC and friends, please type out the following!

Name:
Job/Role (Main and is most comfortable with):
Other Jobs/Role (Experienced with):

Type of Player: Casual, Hardcore, Mid Hardcore etc.
Usual Play time + Timezone:
Extra:

I'll like to point out with importance, that this 2nd Group will most likely be a "Learning" group rather than a "Clear" group to begin with. Along with that, similar to the main group, we want to be "Casual" in the run, but still "Focused" as possible, so thanks for the patience. =)
Kommentieren
Kommentare (23)

Anna Bananana'chan

Midgardsormr [Aether]

=) CUTE! n.n
Antworten

Velily Velran

Zalera [Crystal]

Name: Velily Velram
Job/Role: Tank(1st DRK/2nd PLD)
Other Jobs/Roles: SMN, MNK(sorta)

Type of Player: Casual - Midcore
Usual Play Time: 3PM PDT - 8AM PDT Mon-Wed
Timezone: GMT
Extra:
Antworten

Thrill Cosby

Cactuar [Aether]

hey dude, i would love to get in on this if the time zone matches up. i have had trouble engaging the endgame content in this game, period, just cuz i can't find a group to raid with on a regular schedule / my schedule would be late night weekdays EST. so anywhere we can talk more but here are my basics:

jobe /role : prefer to main as warrior
other jobs at 60 : scholar / summoner / paladin. i'm most comfortable tanking but willing to git gud at heals / dps to fit into a group

usual playtime: any weekday after 11 pm EST
Antworten

Thrill Cosby

Cactuar [Aether]

Zitat von Thrill Cosby

hey dude, i would love to get in on this if the time zone matches up. i have had trouble engaging the endgame content in this game, period, just cuz i can't find a group to raid with on a regular schedule / my schedule would be late night weekdays EST. so anywhere we can talk more but here are my basics:

other jobs at 60 : scholar / summoner / paladin. i'm most comfortable tanking but willing to git gud at heals / dps to fit into a group

i don't see an edit button but i guess some other details, im flexible on the playtime to some degree as long as there is a semi regular schedule, when iw as a hardcore wow raider we did 4 nights a week from 11 to 4 EST which is pretty rediculous, but we were top 100 worldwide progression during BC / wotlk if that means anything to anyone anymore.
Antworten

Shrimgod Cosby

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Not up to 60 yet, but I'm close! I would like to have a steady team to raid with, however and I might as well get on the wagon before it leaves.

Name: Shrimgod Cosby
Job/Role: NINJA
Type of player: Casual-Midcore
Playtime: RN anytime, subject to change
Timezone: US Eastern
Extra: I like waffles.
Antworten

Joy Akhern

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Name: Joy Akhern
Job/Role : main DRG. Trying to get other jobs up to 60 real soon though like AST and SCH/SMN

Type of Player: Mid-core
Usual Play time + Timezone: PDT from around 6 pm to about 10 M/W and around 3 T/Th/F. On weekends I'm usually totally free.

Extra: My times can be a bit random due to my college classes taking priority. For the most part though I do find a good chunk of my night to play ffxiv (totally not a lazy student or anything). I've also never been in a raid group so I'll do my best.
Antworten

Elysia Swan

Midgardsormr [Aether]

I like this idea, and nice that it's going to be casual. ^.^/

Name: Elysia Swan
Job/Role (Main and is most comfortable with): Black Mage
Other Jobs/Role (Experienced with):None, yet.

Type of Player: Casual
Usual Play time + Timezone: Whenever I'm free from work, schedule is all over the place being part time. -6:00 GMT, Saskatchewan zone.
Extra:I'm also a volunteer Mod on a website.
Antworten

Lucca Byzeal

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Name:
Job/Role (Main and is most comfortable with): Astrologian/Healer
Other Jobs/Role (Experienced with): Summoner (only other one at 60)

Type of Player: Mid-Hardcore
Usual Play time + Timezone: Eastern Timezone;
Weekdays: Late nights (around 9 to midnight)
Weekends: Anytime
Extra: My ability to play during those specified times depends on how much I need to study. I am in college, so there may be nights/days I need to dedicate towards getting homework done.
Antworten

Lunix Esquire

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Zitat von Elysia Swan

Usual Play time + Timezone: Whenever I'm free from work, schedule is all over the place being part time. -6:00 GMT, Saskatchewan zone.

Thank you so much for this!

But...Problem. My knowledge to timezone and whatnot is tremendously terrible... What does -6:00 GMT actually mean? Does that mean ... 6pm or 6am, or is it something entirely different?
Antworten

Elysia Swan

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Zitat von Lunix Esquire

Zitat von Elysia Swan

Thank you so much for this!

But...Problem. My knowledge to timezone and whatnot is tremendously terrible... What does -6:00 GMT actually mean? Does that mean ... 6pm or 6am, or is it something entirely different?

^.^ just means that it's minus 6 hours for your current time.
Antworten

Anna Bananana'chan

Midgardsormr [Aether]

^.^/

^.^

Double CUTE! n.n
Antworten

Aoi Soraokami

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Azure Clooudwolf

Tank:DRK/WAR/PLD Still lvling PLD to 60 atm.

Casual-Hardcore kinda in between.

I'm online from 9am-2am EST almost everyday.
Antworten

Lola Belle

Leviathan [Primal]

I'm open for WHM Slot lvl60 ilvl 216 atm. Regarding time, I also am open. I live in Central time. So come up with a time and I will let you know if I can commit to it. (*,*)/
Antworten

Katsumi Kajiru

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Name: Katsumi Kajiru
Preferred Job: Paladin
Other lvl 60 Jobs: Ninja, White Mage, Dragoon
(Currently working on Monk)

Play type: Casual but persistent. (Never give up! Never surrender!)
Play time: I'm fine with almost any time.

I'm aiming to get all jobs to 60 eventually. They're all at least lvl 50, so I can focus on lvling a specific job to 60 if needed.
Antworten

Lunix Esquire

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Zitat von Velily Velran

Name: Velily Velram
Job/Role: Tank(1st DRK/2nd PLD)
Other Jobs/Roles: SMN, MNK(sorta)

Type of Player: Casual - Midcore
Usual Play Time: 3PM PDT - 8AM PDT Mon-Wed
Timezone: GMT
Extra:

Thankies! Question, are you open on weekends or nope?
Antworten

Lunix Esquire

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Zitat von Thrill Cosby

Questions, are you open on your weekends!?
Antworten

Izanami Bakuretsuken

Midgardsormr [Aether]

I am usually a shot caller/raid leader of sorts!

But I an down to see how it goes. Whenever you would need me, is when I can be on. I am iLVL 210 Monk, 1400-1500 dps on avg, I have done Sea, Sky, Stone clears for Seph Ex and M5S! I am currently leveling my SCH to 60, I am at 52 now! I consider myself fairly good at most things when it comes to static groups and such! I am only elitist when it comes to myself and my performance.
Antworten

Izanami Bakuretsuken

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Zitat von Izanami Bakuretsuken

But I an down to see how it goes. Whenever you would need me, is when I can be on. I am iLVL 210 Monk, 1400-1500 dps on avg, I have done Sea, Sky, Stone clears for Seph Ex and M5S! I am currently leveling my SCH to 60, I am at 52 now! I consider myself fairly good at most things when it comes to static groups and such! I am only elitist when it comes to myself and my performance.

I do indeed parse a lot!
Antworten

Lunix Esquire

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Zitat von Izanami Bakuretsuken

This looks like a actual resume and I like it xD

Hmmm, nice. Always goodies to have someone whose on the top tier. If you like, in the other thread I made Bazooper made a thread where you can look at a editable spreadsheet, where you can type in your name and playtimes during the week so that's easier to see, if you like!? =D
Antworten

Anna Bananana'chan

Midgardsormr [Aether]

(*,*)/

xD

=D

Triple CUTE! n.n
Antworten

Der Kommentar wurde vom Verfasser gelöscht.

Lahard Aurora

Cactuar [Aether]

Name:Lahard Aurora

Job/Role (Main and is most comfortable with): AST

Other Jobs/Role (Experienced with): hmm others not at 60 yet

Type of Player: Mid-Hardcore - Casual

Usual Play time + Timezone: Sun to Thu = 11 pm - 2 am
Fri - Sat = is a bit random but more often than week days
Timezone: (UTC - 5:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Extra:
Antworten

Lunix Esquire

Midgardsormr [Aether]

Thankies!

I added your time here on this google.doc. hopefully its accurate!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSugmbez9RScbgVRgBjm3mReTX8fxWiO3GD9PY8ERAk/edit#gid=0
Antworten

Kiz Urazgubi

Hyperion [Primal]

Mailoc Nunn
WAR
plan to level SCH

Mid Hardcore
As of this posting i can be on any time except wednesday evening/night
Antworten

Community-Pinnwand

Neueste Aktivitäten

Die Anzahl der anzuzeigenden Einträge kann verringert werden.
※ Aktivitäten, die Ranglisten betreffen, werden auf allen Welten geteilt.
※ Aktivitäten zur Grüdung von PvP-Teams können nicht nach Sprache gefiltert werden.
※ Aktivitäten deiner Freien Gesellschaft können nicht nach Sprache gefiltert werden.

Nach Art des Eintrags sortiert
Datenzentrum / Stammwelt
Sprache
Anzahl