Calling all Group Pose Enthusiasts!
Show off your creativity in our newest screenshot contest by capturing the subject of your choice using the group pose screen effect: Saturated Linework!
Beginners fear not! During the contest period, we’ll be sharing some helpful group pose tips and tricks in our upcoming Duty Commenced stream!
Whether you’re a veteran photographer or a photo-energetic beginner, we can’t wait to see your take on this contest, because everything’s on the line!
Show us your group pose capabilities by capturing a screenshot using the Saturated Linework screen effect! The screenshot may feature characters, landscapes, or any other in-game subject you’d like, as long as the Saturated Linework screen effect is visible in the screenshot.
Monday, July 27, 2020 at 12:01 a.m. (Pacific Time) to Monday, August 10, 2020 at 7:00 p.m. (Pacific Time)
How to Enter:
Capture a screenshot that follows the established theme and submit your entry while following the instructions on the dedicated entry website.
Be sure to include the following information when submitting your entry:
- One (1) screenshot taken with the group pose feature while using the Saturated Linework screen effect.
- Your character’s name and World.
- Your selection from the available in-game prizes, as found on the drop-down menu.
You must abide by the following rules and guidelines when creating and submitting your entry:
- Entries cannot be edited after submission.
- Entries must be your own screenshot.
- If users appearing in another user's entry wish to enter the contest, they must submit their own original entry.
- One (1) entry submission per person. If multiple Entries submitted by the same entrant are posted, only the last Entry submitted will be considered.
- You must read, agree to, and comply with the Official Rules.
The FINAL FANTASY XIV Community Team will select ten (10) grand prize winners and ninety (90) runner-up winners based on quality, composition, originality, creative use of the Saturated Linework screen effect, and overall execution according to the criteria listed above.
The 10 grand prize winners will each receive the following in-game item:
- Modern Aesthetics - Strife
The 10 grand prize winners and 90 runner-up winners will each receive one in-game item of their choice from the items below:
- Noble Barding
- Mandragora Choker
- Ahriman Choker
- Bluebird Earring
- Scarf of Wondrous Wit
* In-game prizes are transferable only to characters under the same service account as submitted by the entrant.
You must be a legal resident of the fifty (50) states of the United States of America, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, or Canada (excluding Quebec), have a valid North American Square Enix Account, and be over the age of 13 to enter.